2. Choose country, amount and delivery method (cash).
3. Enter your receiver’s name.
4. Pay with your credit card.
5. You’ll get a confirmation by email. Save the tracking number (MTCN) to share with your receiver for pickup.
You can pay using your debit or credit card.
Supported cards are: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Visa Electron. Please contact your bank to ensure your card is enrolled for secure authentication.
2) Bank transfer on wu.com
You can pay for your money transfer using your online bank account. Once you have entered your transfer details, you will be redirected to your online banking via Klarna, Trustly or iDeal depending on your country.
3) Bank transfer from your account to Western Union.
Enter your transfer details on wu.com and log in to your online banking to pay for your transaction.
1. Select bank transfer option
2. Review and confirm your transfer. Your receipt with your transaction information, reference number and Western Union bank details will be shown to you and sent to your email address.
3. Log in to your bank website/ mobile app. Use the beneficiary information on the receipt page and make the payment via bank transfer. (Please ensure the information you provide matches the information on your Western Union receipt.)
4. Once Western Union receives your payment, a confirmation email will be sent to your email address.
CEX.io is a big Bitcoin exchange that also happens to be running one of the largest Bitcoin mining pools, which by itself speaks volumes about their opsec and experience. They do ask for some personal data for AML and KYC reasons, but they have a solid track record and will sell Bitcoin to credit card holders worldwide. They are most likely your best bet when it comes to buying Bitcoin quickly, however feel free to browse the rest of this page to see if there’s something that suits you better.
Trusted by over 450,000 users.
Accepts international credit cards.
You have to allow 48 hours to pass before withdrawing the funds.
We recommend you check out Coinbase.com and Bitstamp.net as well.
Cheaper than buying via credit card.
Easy to link your bank account.
A trusted & reliable Bitcoin exchange.
Get Bitcoin almost instantly (1-2 hours)
“Faster payments” online banking option for your UK bank account.
Lower fees than when purchasing via credit card.
Purchasing with UK-based credit cards is also possible.
Their service is very pragmatic and flexible, with a myriad of sellers around the world selling Bitcoin and accepting cash, PayPal, bank transfers, “Faster payments” and international wire transfers. There’s also an escrow system in place that will keep your money safe. Having said all of this, Localbitcoins.com is probably your best (and cheapest) bet. The downside? It’s by far not the easiest way to purchase Bitcoin, especially if you’re a first-timer.
Get Bitcoin quickly (almost instantly in many cases).
Cheaper than when purchasing via credit card.
Buy Bitcoin from independent sellers across the globe.
A whole myriad of payment options available.
Can be a bit complicated for those less tech savvy.